- Name : Aaron Behnke
- Age : 35
- Height, Weight, Stance : 5′9", 162lbs, and a little to the left
- Years Pro : I entered my first Pro contest in 1996 so, 12 years
- Hometown? Let’s say, Port St. Lucie, Florida
- Current residence? Morgantown, West Virginia
- Married?/Kids? Married with a kid !
- SHOW YOUR SPONSORS THE LOVE:
- Clothes(s) : UGP
- Shoe Sponsor(s) : Etnies
Click onward for the full interview/survey
- How do you fit into your sport? I like to film video parts and I’m not afraid to ride in a contest. I’ve done plenty of both.
- Latest contest finish you’d like to discuss? Placement? It’s been a while.
- What’s the contest or event you’re looking forward to attending next? Baco ‘08?
- Who’s your biggest influence getting you started? Weird question.
- What got you your start in your sport? I had ridden Am in the B.S. contest series put on by the Hoffman Bikes guys. I had done pretty well and they told me I shouldn’t be riding in the Am class anymore. I didn’t think I was Pro but it turned out pretty good.
KICK OFF WITH A GREAT INTRO:
I’ll bet most people don’t know that I have an X-Games gold medal. I have also created life.
WHAT’S UP? What’s new? Contests? Team changes? Injuries?
YOUR CAREER, IN YOUR OWN WORDS
- What was your first and how did you land it? What?
- Favorite (most talked about) film part? And why? My part in the System Cycle video or Props "Groundwork" are probably my favorite. I like the flatland clips I filmed for Baco 10 a lot.
- Most recent or upcoming film part and details? I have a section in "Same Thing Daily". It’s a mostly flatland video put out by Dane Beardsley.
LET’S TALK FILM PARTS
- What are the 2 biggest events of your career and your thoughts on why each was so memorable?
- The first being the UGP Japan team trip in 2001 or 2002? It was so good I forget what year it was. Seriously outrageous trip. The second, well it ain’t over yet.
- What’s the biggest misconception about your sport? And, about you? Don’t know man
YOUR CHANCE TO TELL IT ALL IN YOUR OWN WORDS
- Do you have any signature products, describe them? Yeah, and they are sweet.
GIVE YOUR SIGNATURE PRODUCTS SCREENTIME
- Just about every athlete picks up a hobby on the road, some have even turned theirs into gold records and TV shows. Which hobbies have you picked up? I can enjoy a hot cup of coffee even on the hottest days.
- Funny story: (We all have one) Pretend you’re trying to impress a crowd with your funny stories/experiences; which one do you whip out that always gets a smile? I’ll just keep it in my pants.
- What movie/series do you have to have on DVD? The Office season 1
- Everyone is an expert at something. What’s your specialty? Keeping the kittens purring.
- What’s your hugest pet peeve? Waiting for people.
YOU KNOW WHEN CELEBRITIES GO ON THE “TONIGHT SHOW” AND TELL FUNNY/RANDOM STORIES? NOW IT’S YOUR TURN.