NBL returns to SoCal for the Pacific Nationals at Whittier Narrows BMX
The NBL National series returns to SoCal for the first time in 6 years! Get ready for the Pacific Nationals and two War-of-the-Stars Pro races at the newly revamped Whittier Narrows BMX Track from April 4-6. The track, located inside the Whittier Narrows Recreation Area in South El Monte, CA, has been receiving rave reviews from Pros and Amateurs and promises to serve up a great weekend of racing.
The NBL Pacific Nationals will serve as Stop #4 on the NBL Pro series and in keeping with the theme to put more FUN back into the National weekends, here’s 10 good reasons to race it:
- Get a Pennant – Enter the Friday night Pennant race and you got it!
- Win UGP stuff – more then $300 worth!
- Bring your pit bike – Pit Bike Race on Friday night with Pennant race
- 16-29 Money Open both days ($500 for 10+ riders)
- Be Seen – Live Webcast at Go211.com
- Get Photographed – BMX Plus!, BMXWORLD, BMX Today covering the race
- Trophies and other great awards
- Prize draws and contests
- National and High Points – Get 2 NBL National scores and a ton of High Points
- Meet the Pros and Olympic hopefuls
Not an NBL member yet? All licenses will be accepted. Come out to Thursday night’s practice from 6-9pm and get more track time on what promises to be one of SoCal’s sweetest tracks. Visit www.wnparkbmx.com for local information or call Robert Tombow at 626-324-2473 for more information. Visit the NBL website to see the full National schedule and more.
The 2008 NBL National Series is proudly sponsored by BAWLS Guarana, Intense BMX, Kenda Tires, Standard Byke Company (http://www.standardbyke.com), UGP, Sinz Racing, THE Industries, in association with Camp Woodward.